A small technical revolution is taking place in automotive engineering. The cars of the future must be considerably more economical, safer and more reliable. Machine tools that guarantee cost-effective machining of increasingly more complex components are essential in production. Our extensive know-how guarantees tailor-made production solutions.
- Engine components (crankshafts, camshafts, balance shafts, eccentric shafts, piston pins, bushes)
- Valve train components (valves, valve guides, rocker arm shafts, tappets)
- Fuel injection system (needles, pump pistons, shafts)
- Turbocharger components (rotor shafts)
- Transmission components (shafts, shanks, differentials)
- Chassis components (shock absorbers, cross pins, brake systems)
- Steering systems (steering racks, pistons, worms, pinions, shafts)
- Ancillary components (starters, water pumps, generators, air-conditioning compressors, hydraulic pumps)
- Electric drives (E-rotor shafts)
Whether it be wind turbine, compressor or rotor shaft: every micrometer counts in component production for the energy industry. This determines the efficiency of the entire technology. Extreme precision machining is therefore a feature of our machines. They also stand for energy efficiency: we design sustainable solutions for sustainable energy technology.
- Components for wind turbines (shafts, actuating gears)
- Components for large motors for power generation
- Compressor components
- Rotor shafts
- Heavy-duty transmissions for energy installations
The aerospace industry is a "driver of innovation": many key aircraft components are being continuously further developed. In their production, our grinding machines score with reliability and a long service life. These are crucial competitive advantages, particularly in complex production processes for sophisticated components.
- Engine components
- Hydraulic pumps, pistons and pinions
- Hydraulic control valves
- Control technology for flight control systems
- Chassis components
- Transmission components (helicopters)
High-performance precision tools are the key to cost-effective production processes. Precision, speed and safety are essential aspects of their manufacture – especially with extremely hard substrates. Our tooling experts develop suitable precision machine solutions for grinding, eroding, lasering and measuring, and that for every application.
- Cutting Tool
- Tool holders
- Step drills
- PCD drills
Competition from new markets, plus the demand for increasingly efficient production solutions – the general machine tool industry is constantly facing new challenges. We offer our customers crucial competitive advantages with innovative, efficient and affordable grinding machines for the manufacture of a wide range of components and tools.
- Main spindles
- Clamping systems
- Roller bearings
- Motor shafts
- Rolling mills
- Printing rolls
- Chain pins
Precise and efficient machining of large components – this is the central production challenge of the transport and heavy industry. When manufacturing components for high-speed trains, construction machinery, railway axles or printing rolls, our machines guarantee extremely precise results despite an extremely "harsh environment".
- Large engines for marine, railway and construction vehicles
- Large transmissions for marine, railway and construction vehicles
- Hydraulic motors and components
- Hydraulic valves for heavy vehicles
- Gear pumps
- Railway axles
The manufacture of dies and tools is a job for specialists – the process is characterized by small batch sizes and short changeover times. At the same time, dies are becoming increasingly complex and their materials harder. We have a wide range of machines available for this demanding task. Our tailor-made production solutions guarantee flexibility and cost effectiveness.
- Injection molding of PET beverage bottles
- Beverage cans
- Punches for tablet production
- Ejector tools