Thanks to its modular design, the FlexGrind M is the ideal universal cylindrical grinding machine for the flexible production of long and heavy workpieces. With nine wheelhead variants, a wide variety of applications are possible for machine tools and vehicle manufacture.
- Flexible universal cylindrical grinding machines with grinding lengths up to max. 4000 mm, height of centres 310 mm
- High-precision machining of large, heavy workpieces
- Production reliability thanks to complete machining in a single clamping
- High-precision B-axis with swivel angle of -45° to +225°
- Scraped vee-flat guideway in the Z-axis
- Precise positioning with feed accuracies <0.5 μm
- Gauged grinding with DIATRONIC 22 diameter and length measuring system
- Backlash-free workpiece drive for highest precision
- Low unit costs thanks to short machining and set-up times
- High availability and minimal maintenance requirement
- Highest safety standard and fulfillment of environmental requirements thanks to complete enclosure of the machine
Height of centres
Grinding wheel diameter, max.
Grinding wheel width, max.
Grinding wheel driving power, max.
Workpiece weight, max.
Sinumerik 840 D sl control system
B-axis variant (1-2 grinding spindles, 1 internal grinding spindle)
DIATRONIC 22 absolute measuring head